From the plump grapes to the sweet cranberries, this lightened up sandwich won’t even taste healthy! PROMISE!
This is one of my favorite (and easiest – DUH!) ways to whip up a light, healthy lunch when I’m in a rush.
All you need is some leftover rotisserie chicken from the night before, Greek yogurt, some grapes and apples, and you’re golden.
Yes, Greek yogurt. I promise you.
You won’t miss the mayo. At all.
HOW TO MAKE GREEK YOGURT CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH
- 2 cups leftover rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced apple
- 1/2 cup grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices bread
- 4 leaves Boston bibb lettuce
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, red onion, apple, grapes, dried cranberries, sliced almonds, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve sandwiches on bread with chicken mixture and lettuce.
Food recipes from https://damndelicious.net