* Canola oil cooking spray
* 1 large onion, sliced
* 2 pounds of potatoes, thinly sliced
* 4 thick-cut boneless pork chops
* Salt and ground black pepper
* 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
* 1/2 cup dry sherry
* 2 teaspoons of chopped garlic
* 1 teaspoon dried sage
* 1 bay leaf
How To Make Pork Chops and Potatoes with Gravy Crockpot Recipe
* Coat your crockpot with cooking spray. Place sliced onions in crockpot. Top with layers of potato slices. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper to taste; place on top of potatoes in crockpot.
* In a medium sized bowl, whisk together mushroom soup, sherry, garlic, sage, and bay leaf until smooth. Pour over pork chops and potatoes in crockpot.
* Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
* Remove and discard bay leaf. Serve pork chops with potatoes, onions, and cooking juices.