I love this recipe. It’s quick, it’s easy, it only takes a couple of ingredients and it taste great!
HOW TO MAKE PORK TENDERLOIN, THE BEST EVER
- 2 1⁄2lbs pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8teaspoon pepper
- 1 -2tablespoon flour (to dredge Tenderloin)
- 1 -2tablespoon olive oil
- 1(10 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1(10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2cups hot water
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Trim as much of the fat off as you can.
- Season with Salt& Pepper.
- Roll tenderloin in flour and coat well.
- Heat olive oil in cast iron skillet.
- Brown the tenderloin on all sides.
- Mix the soups together with the hot water.
- Add the soups slowly to the roast allowing the onion pieces to rest on the top of the tenderloin as much as possible.
- Cover and bake in oven for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the inner temperature reaches 170 degrees (well done).
Food recipes from https://www.geniuskitchen.com