I love Crockpot Ribs Recipes! Once you make them in a Crockpot, you will never want to make them another way! I have to give a “shout out” to my dear friend Debbie because she’s the one that taught the this amazing technique!
The crockpot (slow cooker) ribs method works for all rib types. Country ribs, short ribs, spare ribs, babyback ribs, beef ribs, pork ribs etc… In fact, You can make all different flavors using this same method. The method of cooking them is the same but the flavors can change! Our family’s favorite is the BBQ Pork ribs. Pork ribs are a no fail rib because they are pretty tender already.
How To Make The Most Delicious Crockpot Ribs Recipes
Ingredients Needed for Crockpot Ribs:
Crockpot (I use the exact one here. It’s a 6 qt and portable which means it locks at the lid to avoid spillage when on the go! Reasonably priced too. Love it!)
Favorite BBQ Sauce
Crockpot Liners for easy cleanup (optional)
Crockpot Ribs Recipes Method:
1. Cut your ribs into small sections
2. Season them with your favorite seasoning.
3. Cut up 1/2 of an onion and add it to your crockpot.
4. Place the seasoned ribs standing up. Drizzle with a little bit of BBQ sauce on each one.
5. Cook on low for about 6 to 8 h0urs or cook on high for about 3 to 4 hours.
6. Remove from the Crockpot and add them to a baking sheet. (Tip: line your baking sheet with tin foil to avoid a hassle when cleaning that pan. I speak from experience!) Drizzle more BBQ sauce on them and broil them for about 4 to 5 minutes. Just enough time for the BBQ to bubble and caramelize.
Here’s what they look like straight from my oven! YUM!